Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Yield: One loaf
Pre-heat oven to 350°F and in mixing bowl stir to combine:
- 2 Cups Whole wheat Flour
- 1/2-3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
Set this bowl aside, and in another bowl whisk 2 large eggs, then add and stir to combine:
- 5 Tbsp Melted Butter that’s had time to cool
- 1 1/2 Cups mashed RIPE Banana – 3-4 bananas
- 1/4 Cup Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir just to combine – DO NOT OVER MIX! Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake in center of the 350°F oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-60 minutes
Cool, slice, eat!
Oatmeal Chocolate/Peanut Butter Cookies
Bake Time: 24 minutes (rotate halfway through)
Makes 8 large cookies
¾ cup oats
2 tablespoons butter
¾ cup sugar
½ cup natural peanut butter
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup whole-wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup chocolate chips
¼ cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, mix together ingredients. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
2. Use a 3 oz. ice cream scoop (or just a spoon) to drop batter onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (to prevent sticking).
3. Bake for 23 minutes, rotating the cookies at around 12 minutes.
4. Cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.